SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Pattern Tier I, II & III

Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2021 Exam Pattern


What is the Exam Pattern for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2021?


SSC Exam 2021 Model Question Paper Download


SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Pattern Tier I, II & III
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Pattern Tier I, II & III 

 
The Exam will be conducted on 3 levels

  • Tier I
  • Tier II
  • Tier III


Tier I - will be Descriptive test Consisting of 4 subjects


What are the Subjects for Tier I  SSC CHSL 2021 Exam?

1 English Language (Basic Knowledge)

2 General Intelligence (Reasoning)

3 Quantitative Aptitude (Mathematics)

4 General Awareness (GK) 


Each Section carries 50 Marks and total time of the examination is 60 minutes


Also Read: SSC JHT Answer Key 2020 Released: Download Final Answer Key


What is the Exam Strategy for cracking SSC CHSL 2021 Exam?

Every candidate carries his /her own talent and skill, so it is never that the same strategy could work for every one. 

But yes their is one thing that works for every individual and that is Planning 





Post a Comment

0 Comments